"Let's Get It Started"
A community conversation for parents and their children.
Tuesday, April 27 - 6:30-7:45 PM via Zoom
An interactive conversation! Participants will be able to have offline conversations about topics including:
- The influences on children today and their culture
- What skills children need to be successful
- Making good decisions in the face of peer/social pressure.
Learn with other families how we can help with:
- Talking honestly and openly about substance abuse
- Sharing expectations and experiences
- Encouraging good choices
- Respect and responsibility
- Keeping our children drug free
Please note: this session is intended for a parent and teenager to attend. If your teen can't attend, we welcome two parents to attend.
To register, please complete the below form: